Friday 20 June 2014

Rent a car / coach / buses in Agra .

Rent a car / coach / buses  in Agra .

We have been long time in a travel & tourism industry by treating to tourist ( foreigner / Indian ) with our qualitative service to our honourable guest , We have all kind of latest model transport a/c and non a/c
which is comfortable and suitable for any kink of tour . 
       If someone have any requirement about any kind of transport in Agra to any city . You can contact us without any hesitation . We will try our level best to justify ourselves on your trust .
       These are the customer's comment who has used our service practically , they are satisfied with us and they have written these feed back .
Email:- coxqueen.kumar@gmail.com
9897067233 / 9759346082




These are customer comment  !!!

Dear Kumar,

Thank you for your kind email! Yes, everything went perfect and we really enjoyed the time in India. The service provided was flawless and we can only say thank you. However, we have a small improvement idea. A GPS device for your drivers would be really helpful to find the hotels and also to get always the shortest route. It doesn’t cost a fortune and would bring your service to the next level. We gonna write you a review in Trip Advisor shorty.

Best regards,


Dear Kumar,
Thank you for your kind email! Yes, everything went perfect and we really enjoyed the time in India. The service provided was flawless and we can only say thank you. However, we have a small improvement idea. A GPS device for your drivers would be really helpful to find the hotels and also to get always the shortest route. It doesn’t cost a fortune and would bring your service to the next level. 

We gonna write you a review in Trip Advisor shorty.

Best regards,
Boris & Bernard

hi Jais

We were very pleased with the travel arrangements that you made for us , particularly how quick and efficient you were. We would have preferred lower berths on the legs where we had sleepers but we managed the climb and on the long run to Delhi a kind gentleman gave his lower to Anne...at 73 climbing up and down a few times a night can prove challenging. Having the train tickets prebooked took a lot of the strain off and made our trip more enjoyable.

Thank you.
MarieBelle

Hi Mr. Kumar,
I am just arriving to Mexico. The travel was very nice, we loved all the places we visited and Suraj was a very very good guide an a funny friend
Thanks for everything!
Luz Amalia ( mexico )

Dear Kumar,
Thank you so much for giving me your e-mail.
I enjoyed India a lot but unfortunately a guy could not meet me at New Delhi station on 13th Sep.
The station was so crowded that I also missed the way, sorry...
I hired auto-riksher at that day to see around in Delhi.
It was so nice, especially National Museum and some temples.

Anyway it is my pleasure you contact to me.
Thank you for all of my trip. Your idea helped me so much!!!
Hope I am going to India again some day.
Regards
Ayako Ichihara

Hi, Dinesh Kumar and Everyone. How are you? I am well now.
I am sorry that I could not send e-mail such a long time. I was trying, but I was so busy and you know, I got a cold before I left in India. I was not well during one week from then. But I had to go to work.
Anyway, I sent the flyer(sign board) that Ashoku asked me. I called the Japanese girl, and she got it already.
Well, Thank you so much for considering my first trip in India. You gave me perfect plan. That's why I have never lost my time. You know, we fought a lot. I was very nervous at that time because it was my first time tirp in India and I did not have enough time. But I am sorry for being my behave at that time in Agra. But just think differently, it was good my memory of my life. Fighting is good friedship. Hope we can laughing at about that.
Anyway, I enjoyed a lot because you gave me good advice. this is right!
I told many of my friends, but they said that they had no courage to trip in India by alone. But they are interested in India. so If they asked me someday, of course I will tell about your company. And I will write recommendation about your company to guide book company 'Chikyu no Arukikata.'
And also, I want to say thank you hundred times for my driver, Yadav. He helped me a lot like my father. He was very kind and gentle for traveler. He was always thinking about his client. He always took me anywhere I wanted to go, but he has never been upset. He was always smiling so I could relax and enjoy travel. Therefore, I could have a great memories of my India trip.
I am not sure when I am coming back to India next time. It will be very difficult to come back next January. Did I tell you that I have a dream in my future. yes, I have a dream and want to go to school. so I have to save money for paying tuition.
But I will let you know when I come back there again. I am not sure now, but hope I will be there soon. I'd like to go to south of India next time.(Maysor etc..)
Sorry again for being late to send you e-mail.
Have a good day all of you!!
Akiyo Murakami from Japan.
Hello Dinesh, It's Akihiro.How are you ? I hope you and your family are fine.
I'm fine in Japan also.
and, first, I must say sorry to you ,because I didn't notice your mail. But I want to make one excuse. Many spam mail are sended to me everyday. So I couldn't recognize your mail. But it's my fault.So , Sorry ,Dinesh.
and second, I must express my appreciation to you.My trip to India was very
good, because I could meet you, and many kind people.I think I 'm very lucky.
Take care of yourself,
From Akihiro
Hello Dinesh
thank you for your mail. We have already given your mail adress to our friends and they will contact you direct by mail. But I will also ask them for their contact if they agree to give their adress to you.
Also maybee next year my boss of my company wants come to India. I will give him also your adress, if he wants. But at the moment it is only a Idea and not a fixed plan of hinm for his next holidays.
Another time thank you for all your help in India with our trip. Unforunatelly I need another time your help for our claim with Iberia. I need some more papres.
I hope that in New Delhi everything is going well and that you are fine. And that we will stay in contact.
Best regards from your friends
Stefan and Sofia

1 comment:

  1. This is the one of the best and informatics BlogSpot I ever seen. Thanks for such a nice and unique content with many tips, ideas and guide to other traveler. Thanks again. For booking of Mathura Vrindavan Trip click below:
    Mathura Vrindavan Tour by volvo, Mathura Vrindavan One Day Tour And Mathura Vrindavan Tour from Delhi

    ReplyDelete